The Concorde Scratch allows turntablist and scratching DJs to achieve new levels of performance with an unprecedented tracking ability and extra high output.
The SCRATCH is intended especially for scratching and back-cueing. The SCRATCH uses spherical styli, as they preserve more of the groove over backcueing and scratching.
Due to its very high output 10 mV, it is perfect for scratch of all music with deep bass frequences. With solid bass reproduction and extended highs, the SCRATCH is great for any style, providing energetic sound.
Also available as double package: Concorde TWIN (two Concorde MkII MIX cartridges with preinstalled styli), supplied in Flight case.
- Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec. - 10 mV
- Channel balance at 1kHz - 1 dB
- Channel separation at 1kHz - 22 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz - 15 dB
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommended tracking force - 120 μm
- Compliance, dynamic lateral - 14 μm/m N
- Stylus type - Spherical R 18 μm
- Tracking force range - 3 - 5 g
- Tracking force recommended - 4 g
- Internal impedance, DC resistance - 1200 Ohm
- Internal inductance - 850 mH
- Recommended load resistance - 47 kOhm
- Recommended load capacitance - 200-400 pF
- Cartridge weight - 18,5 g
- Ships within 3 days